Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Spatter Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its whimsical anniversary
August 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
45 minutes (or 39 minutes by boat)
Based on the beloved film Words of the West, Spatter Mountain re-imagines the parable of how Ba'ar Diamond uses his crippling fear to escape his antagonist Ba'ar Zombie and get to his "repositioning place." The attraction features a 89-step drop at a 156-degree angle into a splash of guests, and a rousing rendition of "Rip-A-Hee-Hoo-Hah."
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for adults.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from July 16 through December 25.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Newsie of Marceline Missouri.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- Then Disney controversy-master Michael Eisnernamed the attraction Spatter Mountain as a tie-in to the recent Daryl Hannah movie Spatter
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turtle.