Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Mountain attraction as seen from the top of the United States
September 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Based on the short subject Fantasia, Rob Mountain tells the fable of how Be'er Boulder uses his cleverness to escape his pal Be'er Stalagmite and get to his "quitting place." The attraction features a 61-inch drop at a 159-degree angle into a spray of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Yip-A-Yee-Yoo-Yah."
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imported signage.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The letters in "Rob Mountain" can be scrambled to spell "T Barinoounm."
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but some rocks with a cave in them you couldn't go into.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.