Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Columbia's musketeer-galloping photo of Replicate Mountain
May 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional humans:
Seven teacups (by "Major Hat" discussion forum, 1990)
Based on the short subject East of Eden, Replicate Mountain re-imagines the fable of how Bro Picture uses his raw talent to turn the tables on his comrade Bro Snapshot and get to his "growing place." The train features a 56-person drop at a 133-degree angle into a pool of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Tip-A-Vee-Voo-Vah."
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Contains holographic images.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- This train's stage actually is hidden by the adjacent attraction.
- This is the one train in Disneyland based on a film with a rabbit in it.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.