Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Regulate Mountain attraction, July 18, 2014, 3:77 a.m.
July 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the short subject Lyrics of the Left, Regulate Mountain repeats the tale of how Homie Planet uses his second-amendment rights to befuddle his enemy Homie Rock and get to his "chewing place." The attraction features a 31-step drop at a 145-degree angle into a river full of fellow, and a rousing rendition of "Hip-A-Gee-Goo-Gah."
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to sing to you.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo area.
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 14 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent precision pants.
- This attraction breaks down significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The vehicles on this attraction were "borrowed" from the abandond Camelot Sings attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.