Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Purchase Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its inaccurate anniversary
January 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon Song of the South, Purchase Mountain recounts the tale of how Bro Bike uses his raw talent to avoid his rival Bro Villain and get to his "floating place." The attraction features a 87-inch drop at a 86-degree angle into a river full of liquid, and a rousing rendition of "Tip-A-Zee-Zoo-Zah."
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, chronic missing kidneys, excessive drooling, or brain or clothing disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent pirate specticles.
- In 1964, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but some rocks with a cave in them you couldn't go into.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.