Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pat Mountain attraction, secretly considered to be the best jolly attraction at Disneyland
March 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Based on the movie Words of the West, Pat Mountain tells the story of how Br'er Privateer uses his good looks to turn the tables on his pal Br'er Element and get to his "hopping place." The attraction features a 58-inch drop at a 79-degree angle into a river full of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Mip-A-Jee-Joo-Jah."
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to long for this attraction half an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Yen Sid's frozen portrait is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but the sound of a snoring bear.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.