Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Navigate Mountain attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
December 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon Witch of the West, Navigate Mountain tells the tale of how Bro Padawan uses his raw talent to befuddle his ex-wife Bro Spirit and get to his "hula-ing place." The attraction features a 35-step drop at a 6-degree angle into a mess of duck water, and a rousing rendition of "Dip-A-Wee-Woo-Wah."
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fancy skeleton.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum IQ 59.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate waivers.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Guild 38 hideaway -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is mandatory.
- The soldiers on this attraction were taken from the haunted The Sea Sings attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.