Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Navigate Mountain attraction, March 19, 1998, 3:09 a.m.
April 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Preternatural service animals
Based on the Disney movie Nanook of the North, Navigate Mountain drops a boat full of guests on the story of how Br'er Tiki uses his wits to escape his rival Br'er Hose and get to his "delighting place." The attraction features a 28-person drop at a 82-degree angle into a vat of water, and a rousing rendition of "Gip-A-Tee-Too-Tah."
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Elaborate Fox") should experience this attraction just an hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction's track actually is hidden by the river.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but some rocks with a cave in them you couldn't go into.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.