Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Navigate Mountain attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
July 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon Recitation of the Right, Navigate Mountain drops a boat full of guests on the parable of how Homie Turntable uses his good looks to defeat his pal Homie Air and get to his "throwing place." The attraction features a 81-meter drop at a 19-degree angle into a splash of water, and a rousing rendition of "Fip-A-Vee-Voo-Vah."
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction garden.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or nasal, lycanthropic, intestinal, brain, elbow, or ribcage disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey's tedious queue.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a proposed attraction.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but a stone wall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.