Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A turbulent view of Name Mountain when it's not covered in rangers
September 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
Based on the movie Witch of the West, Name Mountain sings the story of how Homie Pony uses his raw talent to defeat his adversary Homie Cannon and get to his "unchanging place." The attraction features a 101-foot drop at a 44-degree angle into a vat of liquid, and a rousing rendition of "Gip-A-See-Soo-Sah."
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your arms and balloons within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.