Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maintain Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its foolish anniversary
April 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Based on the beloved short subject Words of the West, Maintain Mountain sings the tale of how Ba'ar Treasure uses his cleverness to avoid his foe Ba'ar Seat and get to his "pulsating place." The attraction features a 41-inch drop at a 135-degree angle into a tub of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Jip-A-Pee-Poo-Pah."
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Walt Disney had a massive dining room planned for the space above this attraction.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but the sound of a snoring bear.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.