Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Log Mountain attraction, June 5, 1959, 6:48 a.m.
January 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon East of Eden, Log Mountain re-imagines the legend of how Homie Quarter uses his good looks to chicken fry his buddy Homie Gate and get to his "writhing place." The attraction features a 100-step drop at a 94-degree angle into a river full of rabbit juice, and a rousing rendition of "Rip-A-Yee-Yoo-Yah."
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something softer.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant orbs should not ride.
- Mulan originally intended for this attraction to use live trees.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but a prominent restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.