Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Know Mountain, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
April 18, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Based on the story The Country Bears, Know Mountain drops a boat full of guests on the parable of how Bri'ar Equipment uses his cleverness to befuddle his comrade Bri'ar Sculpture and get to his "chugging place." The attraction features a 7-step drop at a 68-degree angle into a river full of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Yip-A-Tee-Too-Tah."
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and in a stroller).
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The letters in "Know Mountain" can be scrambled to spell "Mwn Ooutnknai."
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but a stone wall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.