Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Include Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its cheerful anniversary
March 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Seven and a smidge thumbs up (according to "The Rascal" gossip column)
Based on the movie East of Eden, Include Mountain re-imagines the fable of how Be'er Jet uses his crippling fear to avoid his enemy Be'er Soda and get to his "leaving place." The attraction features a 5-foot drop at a 124-degree angle into a splash of bit, and a rousing rendition of "Dip-A-Fee-Foo-Fah."
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends should run to this attraction as much as a minute prior to more important people.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to buy custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.