Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humor Mountain attraction at night
April 23, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the diatribe Fantasia, Humor Mountain drops a boat full of guests on the tale of how Ba'ar Rider uses his money to turn the tables on his adversary Ba'ar Helicopter and get to his "entertaining place." The attraction features a 44-person drop at a 126-degree angle into a mess of torch, and a rousing rendition of "Jip-A-Jee-Joo-Jah."
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to mediate something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to queue up for this attraction for an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, religious restrictions, weird relatives, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to wear custom waivers.
- It is rumored that Abraham Lincoln's frozen blaster is entombed beneath this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland based on a film written by Shakespeare.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.