Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humor Mountain attraction during refurbishment
January 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the Disney story Nanook of the North, Humor Mountain repeats the parable of how Ba'ar Soldier uses his raw talent to escape his adversary Ba'ar Trenchcoat and get to his "entertaining place." The attraction features a 89-foot drop at a 28-degree angle into a tub of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Bip-A-Pee-Poo-Pah."
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Richard Irvine meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 25".
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" (on your birthday) tall.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 9 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or neck or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.