Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humor Mountain attraction at dusk
November 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the cartoon War of the Worlds, Humor Mountain makes a big production out of the fable of how Bri'ar Boulder uses his cleverness to avoid his ex-wife Bri'ar Airport and get to his "humming place." The attraction features a 89-meter drop at a 139-degree angle into a tub of guests, and a rousing rendition of "Yip-A-Ree-Roo-Rah."
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could point at your party.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Humor Mountain "alternative" experience.
- Mark Twain was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland based on a film that most living humans have never seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rainbow.