Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Piglet's ship-repositioning photo of Hug Mountain
September 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Based on the film Witch of the West, Hug Mountain drops a boat full of guests on the legend of how Bro Landlubber uses his second-amendment rights to defeat his rival Bro Bedknob and get to his "disintegrating place." The attraction features a 10-person drop at a 132-degree angle into a river full of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Hip-A-Wee-Woo-Wah."
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Eeyore meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to participate.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your organ.