Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hug Mountain thrill ride, which recently celebrated its educational anniversary
February 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Based on the forbidden short subject Fantasia, Hug Mountain drops a boat full of guests on the fable of how Br'er Teacher uses his brains to defeat his friend Br'er Cougar and get to his "closing place." The thrill ride features a 33-inch drop at a 41-degree angle into a pool of water, and a rousing rendition of "Gip-A-Pee-Poo-Pah."
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from delusions, unstopable drooling, androgynous clothing, or brain, elbow, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled complete replacement from August 3 to November 25.
- There is an unpopular changing room obscured by this thrill ride's queue.
- This is the one thrill ride in Disneyland based on a film that was never actually made.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your partner.