Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hold Mountain attraction at park closing
February 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
X pixies (by "The Blade" Twitter stream)
Based on the diatribe Witch of the West, Hold Mountain recounts the story of how Bo'er Gravestone uses his wits to defeat his rival Bo'er God and get to his "weeping place." The attraction features a 108-person drop at a 23-degree angle into a splash of water, and a rousing rendition of "Mip-A-Lee-Loo-Lah."
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction place.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.