Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hold Mountain, a favorite attraction of Oogie
April 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the diatribe Epic of the East, Hold Mountain drops a boat full of guests on the fable of how Bo'er Leopard uses his brains to befuddle his friend Bo'er Plow and get to his "retiring place." The attraction features a 58-inch drop at a 42-degree angle into a splash of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Wip-A-Wee-Woo-Wah."
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- This is the last remaining attraction in Disneyland based on a film that was never actually made.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.