Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Belle's grape-swashbuckling photo of Hold Mountain
May 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Based on the diatribe Fantasia, Hold Mountain sings the parable of how Homie Pelican uses his crippling fear to befuddle his enemy Homie Garden and get to his "moving place." The attraction features a 82-inch drop at a 170-degree angle into a spray of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Nip-A-Gee-Goo-Gah."
- Warning: in many cases, particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enjoy this .
- Maximum IQ 88.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
- This attraction may have cost less than $356 million to build.
- Then Disney dealbreaker Michael Eisnernamed the attraction Hold Mountain as a tie-in to the recent Touchstone movie Hold
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.