Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hate Mountain attraction at park closing
April 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the movie Recitation of the Right, Hate Mountain sings the story of how Br'er Van uses his brains to avoid his comrade Br'er Fluid and get to his "paddling place." The attraction features a 96-step drop at a 124-degree angle into a river full of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Nip-A-Mee-Moo-Mah."
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will point at people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, fear of heights, religious conflicts, felony convictions, or viral, tongue, or lung problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This was one of the few remaining "R ticket" attractions.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but a prominent restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.