Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Drink Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its majestic anniversary
June 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the movie East of Eden, Drink Mountain repeats the legend of how Bri'ar Carrousel uses his second-amendment rights to defeat his comrade Bri'ar Canyon and get to his "frightening place." The attraction features a 14-meter drop at a 40-degree angle into a splash of guests, and a rousing rendition of "Tip-A-Nee-Noo-Nah."
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- This was Stromboli's most tolerated attraction.
- This is the one attraction in Disneyland based on a film you can't rent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.