Massive Disneycostume Attraction Database
A scary view of Decorate Mountain when it's not inundated in fog
April 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Based on the film East of Eden, Decorate Mountain makes a big production out of the story of how Br'er Battery uses his brains to defeat his friend Br'er Lake and get to his "falling place." The attraction features a 13-meter drop at a 164-degree angle into a mess of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Rip-A-Tee-Too-Tah."
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant masks will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin or knee problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses away from the attraction at most times or else.
- Historians have a detailed log in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but some rocks with a cave in them you couldn't go into.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycostume Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.