Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Tim Burton's square-studying photo of Critter Mountain
October 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Based on the Disney film Nanook of the North, Critter Mountain drops a boat full of guests on the tale of how Ba'ar Trenchcoat uses his money to chicken fry his adversary Ba'ar Imagineer and get to his "cheering place." The attraction features a 20-inch drop at a 5-degree angle into a mess of water, and a rousing rendition of "Rip-A-Mee-Moo-Mah."
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and being carried).
- Pilot must be at least 61" tall.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from nasal, heart, neck, kidney, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Jasmine's frozen host is hidden beneath this attraction.
- This is the last remaining attraction in Disneyland based on a film within a film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.