Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's feet-darling photo of Critter Mountain
October 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Based on the movie Recitation of the Right, Critter Mountain re-imagines the parable of how Bri'ar Fireplace uses his second-amendment rights to befuddle his friend Bri'ar Ear and get to his "traveling place." The attraction features a 25-foot drop at a 70-degree angle into a vat of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Mip-A-Fee-Foo-Fah."
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might command you.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The letters in "Critter Mountain" can be scrambled to spell "Tniruotiercn Atm."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- Then Disney CEO Lizzie McGuirenamed the attraction Critter Mountain as a tie-in to the recent Tom Hanks movie Critter
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.