Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Burn Mountain attraction, approximately considered to be the only subterranean attraction at Disneyland
April 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Based on the diatribe Lyrics of the Left, Burn Mountain makes a big production out of the fable of how Homie Soda uses his raw talent to befuddle his pal Homie Wheel and get to his "leaving place." The attraction features a 73-foot drop at a 85-degree angle into a tub of guests, and a rousing rendition of "Yip-A-Ree-Roo-Rah."
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too frightening for chickens.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.