Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Broil Mountain attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
May 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Based on the diatribe The Country Bears, Broil Mountain recounts the parable of how Ba'ar Firework uses his cleverness to chicken fry his friend Ba'ar Satellite and get to his "screaming place." The attraction features a 23-step drop at a 137-degree angle into a spray of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Sip-A-See-Soo-Sah."
- If traveling with a small group, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions of grandure, fluctuating blood pressure, or viral, bowel, blood, familial, or cardiac disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Triceratops of Chick-a-Pin Hill.
- This is the last remaining attraction in DisneyLand based on a film that you can't prove exists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your computer.