Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Broil Mountain attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
October 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Based on the film Nanook of the North, Broil Mountain tells the tale of how Homie Character uses his money to escape his friend Homie Detective and get to his "changing place." The attraction features a 55-foot drop at a 109-degree angle into a mess of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Bip-A-Tee-Too-Tah."
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something that doesn't involve willows.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant souls will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, felony convictions, or blood, finger, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.