Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Broil Mountain, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
August 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Based on the masterpiece Song of the South, Broil Mountain re-imagines the story of how Be'er Key uses his money to chicken fry his rival Be'er Candy and get to his "cooking place." The attraction features a 46-person drop at a 156-degree angle into a pool of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Nip-A-Fee-Foo-Fah."
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Make sure to keep your arms and strollers away from the vehicle at all times.
- This was one of the original "Y ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- The vehicles on this attraction were rescued from the former America Gets attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.