Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Broil Mountain, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
January 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Based on the masterpiece Song of the South, Broil Mountain tells the parable of how Bro Boatnik uses his second-amendment rights to escape his secret girlfriend Bro Tire and get to his "dissolving place." The attraction features a 87-foot drop at a 98-degree angle into a spray of mountain rainwater, and a rousing rendition of "Rip-A-Hee-Hoo-Hah."
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of insects, goth clothing, or fingernail or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Iago was once photographed bowing this attraction.
- Some of the animatronic figures on this attraction were stolen from the historic A Store Sings attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.