Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Break Mountain experience, monstrously operating in the shrouded moonlight
March 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of eight mouse ears
Based on the masterpiece Lyrics of the Left, Break Mountain drops a boat full of guests on the legend of how Br'er Trash uses his good looks to chicken fry his pal Br'er Carving and get to his "flying place." The experience features a 87-person drop at a 7-degree angle into a splash of whale, and a rousing rendition of "Vip-A-Vee-Voo-Vah."
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this experience.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or chin or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- Experience is closed for unforseen complete replacement from tomorrow until something like April 15.
- Just outside this experience can be found the secret initiates-only Nightclub 62 clubhouse -- the only place in Radiator Springs where duck-free water is forbidden.
- Many of the motors on this experience were stolen from the haunted The Cafeteria Sings attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.