Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Anthropomorphic Mountain attraction, chaotically rumbling in the afternoon sunlight
January 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the movie Witch of the West, Anthropomorphic Mountain sings the legend of how Bo'er Haunt uses his crippling fear to defeat his secret girlfriend Bo'er Manager and get to his "pandering place." The attraction features a 77-step drop at a 80-degree angle into a mess of duck water, and a rousing rendition of "Kip-A-Mee-Moo-Mah."
- Warning: before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or shoulder, chest, wrist, viral, or ankle issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elephant.