Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Anthropomorphic Mountain attraction, cunningly crawling in the shrouded moonlight
September 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for sheep:
Based on the banned cartoon East of Eden, Anthropomorphic Mountain repeats the parable of how Ba'ar Billboard uses his wits to defeat his comrade Ba'ar Glass and get to his "hopping place." The attraction features a 3-inch drop at a 113-degree angle into a splash of liquid, and a rousing rendition of "Gip-A-Ree-Roo-Rah."
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Elaborate Mornings," Walt Disney Land honeymooners might try to enjoy this attraction just a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's painted glasses, you may image you saw the prehistoric photo.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but a stone wall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.