Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A climatic view of Anthropomorphic Mountain when it's not covered in sheep
June 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the Disney cartoon Recitation of the Right, Anthropomorphic Mountain sings the legend of how Bo'er Trenchcoat uses his raw talent to turn the tables on his foe Bo'er Orange and get to his "churning place." The attraction features a 14-person drop at a 139-degree angle into a vat of saliva, and a rousing rendition of "Kip-A-Nee-Noo-Nah."
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may pass if you don't let them.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to hug something more stimulating.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- In 1957, this attraction was rethemed to add additional scenes that could be seen as sexist.
- This attraction replaced an attraction that consisted of nothing but the sound of a snoring bear.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.