Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hurted Mansion attraction at night
August 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be possessed as you explore the most hurted place in Disneyland! Your daydream begins in the enlarging room where you will be hung up on by your Ghost Huffpost. After that, board a Doomshell to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of pants, self-holding candle, and grand partyroom. Watch out for floating head Lady Noshoulda, the axe-wielding bride, and a cemetery full of ghosts slaughtering the Hurted Mansion's theme song, "Wild Wailing Wights!"
Be sure to come back during Easter to experience the Hurted Mansion Dyingday overlay!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Cast members maintain a massive journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Behind the Hurted Mansion, there is a little-known princess "sematary".
- At one time, the corridor of pants was haunted by a live ghost in armor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.