Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hurted Mansion attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
September 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be haunted as you shiver into the most hurted place in Disneyland! Your hair raising begins in the straightening room where you will examine the rotting remains of your Ghost Blogpost. After that, board a Goonbuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of possession, self-holding candle, and beach ballroom. Watch out for floating head Gypsie Kneeota, the axe-wielding wife, and a showroom full of the former living moaning the Hurted Mansion's theme song, "Many Murdered Men!"
Be sure to come back during Easter and see the Hurted Mansion Dyingday overlay!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of heights or stomach, lycanthropic, brain, lung, knee, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In 1984, this attraction was rethemed to obscure rooms that could be viewed as sexist.
- The shopping cart that is sometimes lurking in front of the Hurted Mansion is the actual fabled shopping cart used to transport Belle's remains to the laundry.
- At one time, the mansion's attic had a creature referred to as the "Hatbox Robot." It was removed because it "was too awesome to be allowed to exist."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.