Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Bomb Voyage's movie-reposing photo of Hurted Mansion
March 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be enqueued as you experience the most hurted place in Disneyland! Your hair raising begins in the broadening room where you will find the Ost Host. After that, board a Doomcuddlie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of monsters, séance pit, and grand bigroom. Watch out for floating head Mistress Ifloata, the permanent widow, and a back yard full of ghouls slaughtering the Hurted Mansion's theme song, "Darned Daring Dead!"
Be sure to come back during New Year's Eve for the Hurted Mansion Partyday overlay!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction veterans keep a detailed journal in which is detailed the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- The little, red wagon that is sometimes resting in front of the Hurted Mansion is the actual hurted little, red wagon used to hurry Langhorne's laundry to the pawn shop.
- The underpaid employee who voiced Mistress Ifloata was, ironically, named Ifloata Tombs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.