Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A classic view of Hunted Mansion when it's inundated in whirligigs
September 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be horrified as you go into the most hunted place in Walt Disney Land! Your nightmare begins in the painting room where you will hear the Roast Host. After that, board a Doomshell to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of pants, musical flotilla, and grand ghostroom. Watch out for psychic head Psychic Quiota, the upstairs bride, and a back yard full of transparent folks harmonizing the Hunted Mansion's theme song, "Poor Petty Poltergeists!"
Be sure to come back during Earth Day for the Hunted Mansion Recyclingday overlay!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of outlaws.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 71".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to wear princess harnesses.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's interior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the abominable snapshot.
- Behind the Hunted Mansion, there is a secret entrance for dead folks.
- At one time, the corridor of pants was haunted by a live knight in his undies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.