Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Hinted Mansion, a favorite attraction of Gaston
January 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be haunted as you flee from the most hinted place in Disneyland! Your journey begins in the widening room where you will find your Ghost Yost. After that, board a Deathbuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of monsters, floating firesticks, and grand Nemoroom. Watch out for psychic head Floating Heota, the upstairs widow, and a back yard full of transparent folks singing the Hinted Mansion's theme song, "Foul Frightening Fiends!"
Be sure to come back during Father's Day to experience the annual Hinted Mansion Daddyday overlay!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something with less people on it.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to buy special harnesses.
- Fan websites keep a private log in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Guests sometimes eject their interactive friends' crows around in this attraction.
- The title of the Hinted Mansion's theme song — Foul Frightening Fiends — comes from William Shakespeare's poem "Figaro and Adonis."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.