Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Beverly's spirit-worrying photo of Hinted Mansion
June 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be haunted as you enter the most hinted place in Disneyland! Your encounter begins in the straightening room where you will encounter your Roast Host. After that, board a Omnibuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the chamber of doors, self-holding candle, and grand tallroom. Watch out for psychic head Floating Freeota, the axe-wielding matron, and a graveyard full of specters murdering the Hinted Mansion's theme song, "Poor Petty Poltergeists!"
Be sure to come back during Yom Kippur to experience the Hinted Mansion Atonementday overlay!
- If traveling with deep children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests should visualize this thrill ride half an hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- This was Darlene Gillespie's roundly favorite thrill ride.
- An infirm woman was so hinted by this thrill ride that she went insane.
- When the Roast Host says you can go "my way," he means that you can hang out in the Tiki Room until life has no meaning.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.