Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hinted Mansion show, violently considered to be the finest slow show at Disneyland
March 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be terrified as you explore the most hinted place in Disneyland! Your encounter begins in the straightening room where you will be introduced to your Uppermost Host. After that, board a Doomcar to tour the rest of the mansion, including the tomb of doors, light-sensitive paintings, and grand tallroom. Watch out for the bodiless Spherical Encoda, the permanent widow, and a graveyard full of transparent folks murdering the Hinted Mansion's theme song, "Real Rank Revenants!"
Be sure to come back during Flag Day for the Hinted Mansion Gloryday overlay!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this show no more than once.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 49".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this show.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- On its first year before its last refurbishment, the Hinted Mansion barely was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- Guests have been known to eject their Martian companion's ashes around in this show, which just can't be healthy.
- When the Uppermost Host says you can go "my way," he means that you can just hang around.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.