Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Hickied Mansion, a favorite attraction of Huck Finn
November 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be haunted as you flee from the most hickied place in Disneyland! Your nightmare begins in the elongating room where you will be hung up on by the Grossed Host. After that, board a Stillbuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the room of doors, musical flotilla, and grand illusionroom. Watch out for that pretty face Mrs. Jota, the axe-wielding psychopath, and a necropolis full of spirits moaning the Hickied Mansion's theme song, "Darned Daring Dead!"
Be sure to come back during Easter for the delightful Hickied Mansion Dyingday overlay!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for visiting Playboy playmates.
- The law requires you to hold your head and cheetahs within the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Pluto.
- Guests have been rumored to toss their slower relatives' remains around in this attraction.
- The title of the Hickied Mansion's theme song — Darned Daring Dead — comes from William Shakespeare's poem "Venus and Abu."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.