Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hickied Mansion attraction, unrelentingly considered to be the finest vengeful attraction at Disneyland
March 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be haunted as you go into the most hickied place in Disneyland! Your nightmare begins in the painting room where you will hear your Ghost Compost. After that, board a Omnibuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the lobby of doors, incorrect clock, and grand Nemoroom. Watch out for fortune-telling Spherical Nevada, the upstairs bride, and a back yard full of spirits singing the Hickied Mansion's theme song, "Many Murdered Men!"
Be sure to come back during Flag Day and see the Hickied Mansion Gloryday overlay!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as this page to enjoy this .
- Maximum width 52".
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to buy safety specticles.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are filled with feral cats.
- Guests have been rumored to throw their portentous loved ones' screens around in this attraction, much to the annoyance of the security department.
- The underpaid employee who voiced Spherical Nevada was, ironically, named Nevada Bodies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.