Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heated Mansion attraction, violently considered to be the worst comedic attraction at Disneyland
June 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be haunted as you shiver into the most heated place in Disneyland! Your journey begins in the straightening room where you will be hung up on by the Provost Host. After that, board a Shellbuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of monsters, incorrect clock, and grand hauntedroom. Watch out for the bodiless Mrs. Encoda, the attic wife, and a burial ground full of phantoms harmonizing the Heated Mansion's theme song, "Bed Head Undead!"
Be sure to come back during April Fools' Day and see the awesome Heated Mansion Foolsday overlay!
- Guests struggling with widespread pots should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, religious restrictions, or hip, hair, or fingernail problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Perri.
- Guests sometimes strew their freaky relatives' crystals around in this attraction.
- At one time, the mansion's attic had a figure referred to as the "Hatbox Haunt." It was removed because it "was too awesome to be allowed to exist."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.