Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heated Mansion ride as seen from the top of the heliport
August 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six pirates (according to "The Cavern" web site)
Prepared to be haunted as you shudder along the most heated place in Disneyland! Your daydream begins in the scrim-ceiling room where you will be introduced to the Ghost Jost. After that, board a Wombuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of pants, light-sensitive paintings, and great ballroom. Watch out for that pretty face Spherical Headwaita, the axe-wielding widow, and a showroom full of transparent folks murdering the Heated Mansion's theme song, "Phreaky Phlying Phantoms!"
Be sure to come back during Columbus Day to experience the Heated Mansion Conquestday overlay!
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this ride will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo location.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and wearing weapons).
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Ride is closed for scheduled refurbishment from March 7 through July 16.
- The top of Heated Mansion can be spotted from as far away as a town.
- The coffin that is sometimes found in front of the Heated Mansion is the actual hand-crafted coffin used to carry Jessica Rabbit's laundry to an unmarked grave.
- The Wombuggie vehicles use WED's patented Megamover system.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.