Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Haunted Mutton, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
January 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be exorcised as you explore the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your nightmare begins in the painting room where you will hang around with your Ghost Most. After that, board a Deathbuggie to tour the rest of the mutton, including the antechamber of doors, self-holding candle, and glass-walled ballroom. Watch out for floating head Madman Nevada, the homicidal psychopath, and a showroom full of phantoms screeching the Haunted Mutton's theme song, "Many Murdered Men!"
Be sure to come back during Hanukkah and see the awesome Haunted Mutton Dreidelday overlay!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Haunted Mutton alternative experience.
- This attraction needs to be repainted less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a nonsensical Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- An old gentleman was so blown away by this attraction that he burst into flame.
- At one time, the antechamber of doors was the realm of a live queen in armor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your person.