Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Haunted Mutton attraction, which recently celebrated its cursed anniversary
March 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third toons
Prepared to be frightened as you go into the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your frightfest begins in the elongating room where you will meet your Ghost Huffpost. After that, board a Junebuggie to tour the rest of the mutton, including the corridor of persistent door-to-door salesmen, light-sensitive paintings, and glass-walled ballroom. Watch out for that pretty face Fortune Freeota, the axe-wielding wife, and a necropolis full of weirdos moaning the Haunted Mutton's theme song, "Cool Crooning Cemeteries!"
Be sure to come back during Valentine's Day to experience the Haunted Mutton Lovingday overlay!
- If it's Christmas, cast members might point at your friends.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from sea sickness, unstopable chattiness, or hair, leg, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Haunted Mutton separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess specticles.
- Managers maintain a private book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- A paranoid person was so amazed by this attraction that she keeled over.
- At one time, the corridor of persistent door-to-door salesmen was haunted by a live knight in a dress.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.