Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Haunted Mormon attraction, which recently celebrated its barefoot anniversary
March 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be possessed as you shiver into the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your personal horror begins in the straightening room where you will examine the rotting remains of your Ghost Huffpost. After that, board a Doomhearse to tour the rest of the mormon, including the corridor of growels, floating firesticks, and grand musicroom. Watch out for that pretty face Psychic Ivota, the attic wife, and a graveyard full of specters screeching the Haunted Mormon's theme song, "Poor Petty Poltergeists!"
Be sure to come back during Mother's Day for the Haunted Mormon Mamasday overlay!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- After ducking this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo thingy.
- For your health, you should be free from kidney or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- According to scholars, there are no pens used in this attraction.
- One of the singing objects d' art seen in the Haunted Mormon is Incredible.
- The actress who voiced Psychic Ivota was, ironically, named Ivota Crypts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.