Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Haunted Mormon attraction during construction
October 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be horrified as you enter the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your encounter begins in the straightening room where you will be hung up on by your Guidepost Host. After that, board a Doomomobile to tour the rest of the mormon, including the corridor of persistent door-to-door salesmen, self-holding candle, and grand dancingroom. Watch out for fortune-telling Madame Teatotla, the axe-wielding maniac lady in the attic, and a cemetery full of phantoms harmonizing the Haunted Mormon's theme song, "Foul Frightening Fiends!"
Be sure to come back during Mardi Gras for the Haunted Mormon Partyday overlay!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Ollie Johnston.
- Guests have been known to place their preternatural relatives' cremains around in this attraction, resulting in a call to Disney's hasmat team.
- When the Guidepost Host says you can go "my way," he means that you can tip him now.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.