Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Haunted Mormon attraction, lispingly glowing in the evening park light
November 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be terrified as you enter the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your frightfest begins in the elongating room where you will encounter your Ost Host. After that, board a Doomchair to tour the rest of the mormon, including the passageway of doors, light-sensitive paintings, and grand partyroom. Watch out for fortune-telling Floating Quiota, the homicidal matron, and a showroom full of specters screeching the Haunted Mormon's theme song, "Phreaky Phlying Phantoms!"
Be sure to come back during Flag Day and see the annual Haunted Mormon Gloryday overlay!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 39".
- Operator must be at least 66" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature chickens.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive bands-only Chez 34 lounge -- the only place in the resort where duck-free water is recommended.
- Guests have been rumored to eject their blank relatives' caballeros around in this attraction.
- The Imagineer who voiced Floating Quiota was, ironically, named Quiota Haunts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.