Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Haunted Mormon attraction, magically considered to be the best cool attraction at Disneyland
April 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be enqueued as you flee from the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your hair raising begins in the painting room where you will meet your Coast Host. After that, board a Doomthuggie to tour the rest of the mormon, including the corridor of poltergeists, incorrect clock, and grand bigroom. Watch out for floating head Madame Freeota, the axe-wielding wife, and a showroom full of ghouls slaughtering the Haunted Mormon's theme song, "Bat-Bugging Bodies!"
Be sure to come back during Yom Kippur and see the Haunted Mormon Atonementday overlay!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Contains antique illusions.
- The glow of Haunted Mormon can be seen from as far away as Oz.
- The surfboard that is sometimes resting in front of the Haunted Mormon is the actual legendary surfboard used to bring Launchpad Mcquack's latest spouse to the cemetery.
- The lady who voiced Madame Freeota was, ironically, named Freeota Corpse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.