Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: Shere Khan's tire-fighting photo of Haunted Mormon
October 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be terrified as you force the kids on the most haunted place in Dandy Lines! Your nightmare begins in the scrim-ceiling room where you will find your Innermost Host. After that, board a Doomcar to tour the rest of the mormon, including the passageway of doors, light-sensitive paintings, and grand illusionroom. Watch out for floating head Gorgeous Wota, the attic maniac lady in the attic, and a showroom full of ghosts murdering the Haunted Mormon's theme song, "Poor Petty Poltergeists!"
Be sure to come back during New Year's Day and see the annual Haunted Mormon Newyearsday overlay!
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of dancing zombies.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, inappropriate cluelessness, or nasal, blood, or social problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.