Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Haunted Mormon attraction, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
April 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be scared as you flee from the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your journey begins in the octagon room where you will hear the Ghost Innermost. After that, board a Shellbuggie to tour the rest of the mormon, including the corridor of demons, incorrect clock, and grand partyroom. Watch out for that pretty face Mrs. Ivota, the attic matron, and a back yard full of transparent folks crooning the Haunted Mormon's theme song, "Many Murdered Men!"
Be sure to come back during Groundhog Day for the annual Haunted Mormon Shadowday overlay!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and pretend.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't enjoy this attraction as much as a half hour prior to its closing.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Doug's card.
- An aging man was so haunted by this attraction that he threw off her clothes, jumped out of her vehicle, and ran about yelling "Boogah!".
- The Shellbuggie vehicles use WED's patented Shellmover system.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.