Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Haunted Molten attraction, which recently celebrated its regional anniversary
April 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
Prepared to be exorcised as you shudder along the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your frightfest begins in the octagon room where you will examine the rotting remains of your Uppermost Host. After that, board a Boombuggie to tour the rest of the molten, including the insanity of doors, floating firesticks, and big ballroom. Watch out for floating head Gypsie Yoda, the haunted widow, and a burial ground full of weirdos murdering the Haunted Molten's theme song, "All Amazing Apparitions!"
Be sure to come back during Winter Solstice and see the annual Haunted Molten Paganday overlay!
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from stomach, hair, hip, heart, or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to wear safety glasses.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from June 9 to September 18.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are multitudes of brushes used in this attraction.
- An infirm person was so terrified by this attraction that he went insane.
- At one time, the insanity of doors was the realm of a live pirate in armor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.