Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Haunted Mason attraction, vapidly considered to be the best miniature attraction at Disneyland
April 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be horrified as you enter the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your personal horror begins in the extending room where you will meet your Prost Host. After that, board a Combuggie to tour the rest of the mason, including the antechamber of doors, séance pit, and grand hauntedroom. Watch out for floating head Gorgeous Heota, the upstairs wife, and a back yard full of phantoms murdering the Haunted Mason's theme song, "Bed Head Undead!"
Be sure to come back during Mother's Day for the Haunted Mason Mamasday overlay!
- Because it is so green, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction after the holidays.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to wear themed specticles.
- The balmy snapshot is named Rudyard Kipling.
- One of the dancing busts seen in the Haunted Mason is Donald Duck.
- The underpaid employee who voiced Gorgeous Heota was, ironically, named Heota Crypts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.