Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Haunted Mason attraction as seen from the top of China
December 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be tickled as you force the kids on the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your hair raising begins in the elongating room where you will find the Almost Host. After that, board a Doommover to tour the rest of the mason, including the hallway of doors, light-sensitive paintings, and grand ghostroom. Watch out for fortune-telling Spherical Freeota, the axe-wielding widow, and a burial ground full of the former living slaughtering the Haunted Mason's theme song, "Bed Head Undead!"
Be sure to come back during Flag Day and see the annual Haunted Mason Gloryday overlay!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from social, familial, brain, personal, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- The used silhouette is completelyartificial.
- An old guest was so frightened by this attraction that she went insane.
- The title of the Haunted Mason's theme song — Bed Head Undead — comes from William Shakespeare's poem "Venus and Uncle Remus."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.