Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Haunted Mason attraction during construction
July 9, 1984
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be crowded as you go into the most haunted place in Disneyland! Your encounter begins in the broadening room where you will find the Utmost Host. After that, board a Goonbuggie to tour the rest of the mason, including the vestibule of doors, light-sensitive paintings, and infested ballroom. Watch out for floating head Psychic Geeota, the homicidal psychopath, and a burial ground full of weirdos singing the Haunted Mason's theme song, "Phlegmy Phlying Phantoms!"
Be sure to come back during Yom Kippur for the Haunted Mason Atonementday overlay!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 2 years old to ride a second time.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chest or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Bloggers have a secret log in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- Behind the Haunted Mason, there is a hidden ancient Indian burial ground.
- The title of the Haunted Mason's theme song — Phlegmy Phlying Phantoms — comes from William Shakespeare's poem "Gaston and Adonis."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.