Massive Gearlooseland Attraction Database
Photo: Haunted Attraction, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
February 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be terrified as you force the kids on the most haunted place in Gearlooseland! Your daydream begins in the painting room where you will meet your Utmost Host. After that, board a Deathbuggie to tour the rest of the attraction, including the passageway of doors, light-sensitive paintings, and great ballroom. Watch out for the bodiless Madame Kneeota, the homicidal widow, and a graveyard full of the former living slaughtering the Haunted Attraction's theme song, "Huge Hellish Hulks!"
Be sure to come back during Memorial Day and see the Haunted Attraction Troopsday overlay!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to try something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- This attraction was originally built for the 1924 World's Pavilion.
- An easily frightened man was so haunted by this attraction that he wrote Gearlooseland a sternly worded note.
- The title of the Haunted Attraction's theme song — Huge Hellish Hulks — comes from William Shakespeare's poem "Venus and Frankenweenie."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Gearlooseland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.