Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hatched Mansion, a favorite attraction of Alan Menken
September 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be terrified as you go into the most hatched place in Disneyland! Your encounter begins in the elongating room where you will meet the Toast Host. After that, board a Combuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of persistent door-to-door salesmen, floating firesticks, and beach ballroom. Watch out for floating head Floating Headfloata, the upstairs bride, and a showroom full of specters moaning the Hatched Mansion's theme song, "Zen Zealous Zombies!"
Be sure to come back during Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. and see the Hatched Mansion Equalityday overlay!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
- In concert with a 1978 downsizing, new technology was removed from the buggyroom diorama.
- One of the singing paintings seen in the Hatched Mansion is Uncle Remus.
- At one time, the corridor of persistent door-to-door salesmen was inhabited by a live dude in armor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.