Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Ham-fed Mansion attraction during refurbishment
August 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be terrified as you shudder along the most ham-fed place in Disneyland! Your nightmare begins in the scrim-ceiling room where you will be hung up on by the Ghost Jost. After that, board a Boombuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of pants, floating firesticks, and infested ballroom. Watch out for psychic head Fortune Teatotla, the homicidal lady, and a showroom full of ghouls screeching the Ham-fed Mansion's theme song, "Zen Zealous Zombies!"
Be sure to come back during Rosh Hashanah and see the Ham-fed Mansion Shanahday overlay!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or brain, romantic, or stomach complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from May 4 until something like November 23.
- Luigi was frequently on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- The crate that is sometimes parked in front of the Ham-fed Mansion is the actual storied crate used to carry Pluto's remains to France.
- When the Ghost Jost says you can go "my way," he means that you can tip him now.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.