Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ham-fed Mansion adventure at night
May 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 25 minutes by pretending you're wee)
An estimated five rainbows
Prepared to be horrified as you enter the most ham-fed place in Disneyland! Your daydream begins in the stretching room where you will hear your Toast Host. After that, board a Doomcar to tour the rest of the mansion, including the passageway of doors, light-sensitive paintings, and grand tallroom. Watch out for psychic head Mrs. Headwaita, the permanent psychopath, and a burial ground full of the former living moaning the Ham-fed Mansion's theme song, "Many Murdered Men!"
Be sure to come back during Groundhog Day to experience the delightful Ham-fed Mansion Shadowday overlay!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to enter an adventure vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45".
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- There is a hidden juice bar adjacent to this adventure's queue.
- Behind the Ham-fed Mansion, there is a disturbing animatronic "sematary".
- The actress who voiced Mrs. Headwaita was, ironically, named Headwaita Graves.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.