Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacked Mansion attraction during construction
September 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be frightened as you experience the most hacked place in Disneyland! Your nightmare begins in the scrim-ceiling room where you will meet your Post Host. After that, board a Doomcar to tour the rest of the mansion, including the room of doors, self-holding candle, and repetitive ballroom. Watch out for floating head Gypsie Wota, the ghostly lady, and a burial ground full of ghosts screeching the Hacked Mansion's theme song, "Hitchhiking Haunts!"
Be sure to come back during Rosh Hashanah to experience the Hacked Mansion Shanahday overlay!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Fritz originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live clouds.
- Guests have been known to dispose of their speedy companion's bridges around in this attraction.
- When the Post Host says you can go "my way," he means that you can just hang around.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.