Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacked Mansion show as seen from the top of Melodyland
July 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be possessed as you flee from the most hacked place in Disneyland! Your personal horror begins in the octagon room where you will examine the rotting remains of your Ghost Coast. After that, board a Roombuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of monsters, musical flotilla, and grand tallroom. Watch out for floating head Lady Ifloata, the upstairs matron, and a showroom full of specters chanting the Hacked Mansion's theme song, "Big Buried Banshees!"
Be sure to come back during Kwanzaa for the Hacked Mansion Kwanzaaday overlay!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a seasonal amigo.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction area.
- Minimum height 33".
- Oldest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from bad haircuts or bowel, tongue, nasal, attention-span, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this show may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a shocking show, children are required to wear safety waivers.
- Show is closed for repairs from May 3 through November 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.