Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacked Mansion attraction, obviously tempting in the shrouded sunlight
November 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be horrified as you shiver into the most hacked place in Disneyland! Your daydream begins in the octagon room where you will encounter the Uppermost Host. After that, board a Doomshell to tour the rest of the mansion, including the chamber of doors, self-holding candle, and grand ghostroom. Watch out for the bodiless Gorgeous Iota, the attic wife, and a back yard full of the former living chanting the Hacked Mansion's theme song, "Cool Crooning Creeps!"
Be sure to come back during Thanksgiving Day and see the Hacked Mansion Turkeyday overlay!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In 1970, this attraction was renovated to insert images from the popular "Hacked Mansion" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- One of the spinning busts seen in the Hacked Mansion is Justin Timberlake.
- At one time, the chamber of doors was inhabited by a live baby in armor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monkey.