Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hacked Mansion attraction during repairs
November 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Prepared to be crowded as you enter the most hacked place in Disneyland! Your frightfest begins in the painting room where you will meet the Compost Host. After that, board a Shellbuggie to tour the rest of the mansion, including the corridor of hauntings, séance pit, and haunted ballroom. Watch out for floating head Fortune Headfloata, the axe-wielding matron, and a burial ground full of spirits murdering the Hacked Mansion's theme song, "Foul Frightening Fiends!"
Be sure to come back during Yom Kippur to experience the Hacked Mansion Atonementday overlay!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom waivers.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Robin of Epcot.
- The hearse that is sometimes resting in front of the Hacked Mansion is the actual horse-drawn hearse used to carry Michael Eisner's ashes to the laundry.
- At one time, the corridor of hauntings was inhabited by a live knight in a dress.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.