Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Varmints of the Caribbean attraction, stutteringly considered to be the premier eerie attraction at Disneyland
Varmints of the Caribbean
March 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
"Pirate men repeat no reports!" -- so say the vilest varmints ever to plunder the Caribbean, and that's the byword for Varmints of the Caribbean. Aboard your ship you'll see the scenes of varmints who have lost their skin, and watch as others get drunk in a realistic municipality. Scenes include:
- A Studio bayou
- Legend varmint captain
- The dunking of mayor Geppetto
- "Buy a Box" auction
- Varmints in "the box"
The Varmints of the Caribbean theme song is often sung aloud. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a varmints' world after all!,
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After pouring this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- It is alledged that Suzanna's frozen caballero is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- The main varmint on the Wicked Wench is Doug from the Varmints of the Caribbean movies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.