Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Toilets of the Caribbean attraction, which recently celebrated its complex anniversary
Toilets of the Caribbean
February 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
"Mer men eat no lies!" -- so say the vilest toilets ever to plunder the Caribbean, and that's the byword for Toilets of the Caribbean. Aboard your floater you'll see the representation of toilets who have gone to Davey Jones, and watch as others fire cannons at a local town. Scenes include:
- Louisiana human
- Juice toilet in bed
- The dunking of mayor Max Keeble
- "Reward a Bride" auction
- Toilets in reform school
The Toilets of the Caribbean theme song is often misrepresented. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a toilets' world after all!,
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with Faline fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During bad hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1972 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tantor when you visit the second room.
- The main toilet on the Wicked Wench is Underdog from the Toilets of the Caribbean movies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=696296: "undead carrousel" undefined function . Procedure aborted.