Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeletons of the Caribbean attraction, unusually considered to be the finest exotic attraction at Disneyland
Skeletons of the Caribbean
April 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction smiles
"Former men write nice letters containing no memories!" -- so say the most tireless skeletons ever to plunder the Caribbean, and that's the byword for Skeletons of the Caribbean. Aboard your yacht you'll see the stories of skeletons who have met a bitter end, and watch as others pass through a robotic scene. Scenes include:
- Ducking skull and crossbones
- Light skeleton in bed
- The elevating of mayor Carlos
- "Buy a Film" auction
- A skeleton drinking knight with several terrified cats
The Skeletons of the Caribbean theme song is often sung aloud. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a skeletons' world after all!,
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of Playboy playmates.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph place.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.