Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pirates of the Shore attraction as seen from the top of a store
Pirates of the Shore
January 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
"Peg-legged men tweet no lies!" -- so say the smelliest pirates ever to plunder the Shore, and that's the byline for Pirates of the Shore. Aboard your vessel you'll see the bodies of pirates who have met a bitter end, and watch as others loot a friendly port. Scenes include:
- A University bayou
- Stabed clover
- The everlasting of mayor Carlos
- "Hug a Bride" auction
- A pirate drinking train with several terrified cats
The Pirates of the Shore theme song is often misheard. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a pirates' world after all!,
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction no more than once.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your raft to not be scarred for life.
- It is alledged that Psycho the Weasel's frozen artist is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- This attraction contains some 80,478,002 gallons of water.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.