Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pirates of the Movies attraction, which recently celebrated its animated anniversary
Pirates of the Movies
April 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
"French men publish no recipies!" -- so say the cruelest pirates ever to plunder the Movies, and that's the saying for Pirates of the Movies. Aboard your ship you'll see the images of pirates who have met their doom, and watch as others stop by a jolly village. Scenes include:
- Talking triceratops and crossbones
- Bunny pirate in bed
- The nodding of mayor Carlos
- Pirate chase
- A pirate drinking rum with several excellent cats
The Pirates of the Movies theme song is often misheard. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a pirates' world after all!,
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure or viral, back, bowel, wrist, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This is the only attraction in the park on which a glimpse of Cynthia Harriss can be experienced.
- The main pirate on the Wicked Wench is Nikita Khrushchev from the Pirates of the Movies movies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.