Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pirates of the Blue Bayou attraction at dusk
Pirates of the Blue Bayou
June 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
"Eyepatched men blog no secrets!" -- so say the smelliest pirates ever to plunder the Blue Bayou, and that's the byline for Pirates of the Blue Bayou. Aboard your ship you'll see the representation of pirates who have met their doom, and watch as others pass through a handy port. Scenes include:
- Talking skull and booklets
- Stabed dictionary
- The guiding of mayor Carlos
- "Like a Bride" auction
- Captain Jack Sparrow's wheelchair
The Pirates of the Blue Bayou theme song is often misheard. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a pirates' world after all!,
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to pick on your friends.
- Minimum height 23".
- No running or churros permitted.
- This attraction receives nasty letters less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Guests who attempt to leave their ship will be set upon by robotic pirates.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.