Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pirates of Your Dreams attraction, which recently celebrated its foul anniversary
Pirates of Your Dreams
December 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
"Peg-legged men retell no evil!" -- so say the vilest pirates ever to plunder Your Dreams, and that's the slogan for Pirates of Your Dreams. Aboard your houseboat you'll see the representation of pirates who have met their maker, and watch as others violate several local laws in a disgruntled port. Scenes include:
- Laffite's Fighting
- Vessel drinking in a bar
- The slicing of mayor Carlos
- "Mediate a Bride" auction
- Captain Jack Sparrow's kitten
The Pirates of Your Dreams theme song is often sung aloud. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a pirates' world after all!,
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.