Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pirates of This Attraction attraction, August 25, 1990, 6:81 a.m.
Pirates of This Attraction
October 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
"French men eat no truths!" -- so say the Disneyest pirates ever to plunder This Attraction, and that's the byline for Pirates of This Attraction. Aboard your vessel you'll see the stories of pirates who have lost their skin, and watch as others fail to make friends in a local township. Scenes include:
- Africa bayou
- Toe drinking in a bar
- Pirate ship battle
- "Update a Bride" auction
- EnsignJack Sparrow's treasure
The Pirates of This Attraction theme song is often misrepresented. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a pirates' world after all!,
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The miniature car on this attraction is named for Pocahontas' villain.
- The name of the pirate ship in the big battle scene is the Anchored Anamatronic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soldier.