Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pirates of New Orleans dark ride at night
Pirates of New Orleans
February 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
"Mer men repeat no lies!" -- so say the most repetitive pirates ever to plunder New Orleans, and that's the byline for Pirates of New Orleans. Aboard your boat you'll see the bodies of pirates who have gone all boney, and watch as others get drunk in a popular village. Scenes include:
- The Primeval World bayou
- Stabed pest
- The dunking of mayor Clara Cluck
- "Steal a Bride" auction
- A pirate drinking rum with several terrified pelicans
The Pirates of New Orleans theme song is often misheard. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a pirates' world after all!,
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this dark ride.
Policies and Information
- This dark ride closes at random.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious dark ride, adults are required to command custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.