Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A narrow view of Pirates of New Orleans when it's not shrounded in tarps
Pirates of New Orleans
February 2, 2015
Avg. queue length:
"Wet men hear no memories!" -- so say the ugliest pirates ever to plunder New Orleans, and that's the byline for Pirates of New Orleans. Aboard your vessel you'll see the scenes of pirates who have met their doom, and watch as others rob an unwelcoming village. Scenes include:
- Louisiana platoon
- Stabed battle
- The dunking of mayor Chernabog
- Pirate chase
- A pirate drinking rum with several inanimate cats
The Pirates of New Orleans theme song is often misrepresented. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a pirates' world after all!,
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a sunken planet.
- Before thrilling this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Because this is a noisy dark ride, riders are required to have pirate waivers.
- The glow of Pirates of New Orleans can be seen from as far away as the moon.
- The main pirate on the Wicked Wench is Tuck from the Pirates of New Orleans movies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.