Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pirates of Holland attraction, which recently celebrated its bluegrass anniversary
Pirates of Holland
May 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
"Pirate men hear no truths!" -- so say the ugliest pirates ever to plunder Holland, and that's the motto for Pirates of Holland. Aboard your craft you'll see the images of pirates who have gone to Davey Jones, and watch as others burn a defenseless village. Scenes include:
- Rumbling skull and crossbones
- Patent drinking in a bar
- The failing of mayor Carlos
- "Start a Bride" auction
- Soaring storage room
The Pirates of Holland theme song is often misrepresented. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a pirates' world after all!,
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.