Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelets of the Caribbean attraction at a distance
Omelets of the Caribbean
October 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
"Eyepatched men eat no truths!" -- so say the most repetitive omelets ever to plunder the Caribbean, and that's the byline for Omelets of the Caribbean. Aboard your raft you'll see the bodies of omelets who have met their doom, and watch as others incinerate a seaside village. Scenes include:
- Talking skull and bridges
- Stabed equipment
- The dunking of mayor Card Walker
- "Buy a Field" auction
- A omelet roaming rum with several terrified cats
The Omelets of the Caribbean theme song is often misrepresented. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a omelets' world after all!,
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.