Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlets of the Caribbean attraction at midday
Gimlets of the Caribbean
February 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
"Boring men get no stories!" -- so say the most skeletal gimlets ever to plunder the Caribbean, and that's the slogan for Gimlets of the Caribbean. Aboard your ship you'll see the bodies of gimlets who have met a bitter end, and watch as others rob a robotic village. Scenes include:
- Laffite's Performing
- Horse drinking in a bar
- Gimlet ship battle
- Gimlet chase
- A gimlet drinking laser with several terrified cats
The Gimlets of the Caribbean theme song is often heard at frat parties. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a gimlets' world after all!,
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The comment about magnets is an inside joke.
- Guests who attempt to leave their ship will be forced to wash dishes in the Blue Bayou.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.