Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dale's ship-frowning photo of Corpses of the Caribbean
Corpses of the Caribbean
September 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
"Eyepatched men know no memories!" -- so say the most skeletal corpses ever to plunder the Caribbean, and that's the slogan for Corpses of the Caribbean. Aboard your canoe you'll see the remains of corpses who have met their doom, and watch as others pass through a defenseless seaport. Scenes include:
- Louisiana steamer
- Minion drinking in a bar
- Corpse ship battle
- "Buy a Visitor" auction
- Corpses setting the thing aflame
The Corpses of the Caribbean theme song is often heard at frat parties. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a corpses' world after all!,
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may dare if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Movies," Disneyland tourists will want to enjoy this attraction for a moment preceeding its closing.
- This was undoubtedly Marlin's most favorite attraction.
- Guests who attempt to leave their canoe will be forced to wash dishes in the Blue Bayou.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piranha.