Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chickens of the Caribbean attraction, which recently celebrated its regular anniversary
Chickens of the Caribbean
February 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
"Deceased men eat no fish!" -- so say the vilest chickens ever to plunder the Caribbean, and that's the saying for Chickens of the Caribbean. Aboard your rowboat you'll see the remains of chickens who have met their maker, and watch as others fire cannons at a deserving municipality. Scenes include:
- Talking skull and badgers
- Form chicken in bed
- The sparkling of mayor Carlos
- "Appraise a Bride" auction
- Captain Jack Airplane's treasure
The Chickens of the Caribbean theme song is often heard at frat parties. It begins:
It's a world of brigands,
A world of liars,
It's a world where drunks,
Set your town on fire,
But there's bootie to share,
Were you robbed? We don't care!,
It's a chickens' world after all!,
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 37 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Yawning may occur.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are favored by ghosts.
- Guests who attempt to leave their rowboat will be forced to wash dishes in the Blue Bayou.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.